College of Engineering
Holder of the Twenty First Century Endowed Leadership Chair in Civil Engineering
- High Performance Concrete
- Self-Consolidating Concrete
- Bond Behavior of Prestressing Strand
- Structural Materials
- Reinforced Concrete Design
- Prestressed Concrete Design
- Concrete Materials and Mixture Proportioning
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- Dang, C., Hale, W., Vargas, J. 2017, “Assessment of Transmission Length of Prestressing Strands According to fib Model Code 2010”, Engineering Structures, 147, 425 – 433.
- Deschenes, Jr., R., Hale, W. 2017, “Alkali-Silica Reaction (ASR) in Concrete with Previously Inert Aggregates”, ASCE Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities 31(2), 04016084.
- Alsalman, A., Dang, C., Hale, W. 2017, “Development of Ultra-High Performance Concrete using Locally Available Materials”, Construction and Building Materials 133, 135 - 145.
- Ramirez, A., Dang, C., Hale, W., Vargas, J. 2017, “A Higher-Order Equation for Modeling Strand Bond in Pretensioned Concrete Beams”, Engineering Structures 131, 345 - 361.
- Deschenes, Jr., R., Murray, C., Hale, W. 2017, “Mitigation of ASR and Freezing and Thawing through Surface Treatment”, ACI Materials Journal 114 (2), 307 -314.