The Department of Civil Engineering offers undergraduate and graduate programs leading to the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
- Master of Science in Construction Management (C.S.M.G)
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering (MSEnE)
- Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
The Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET www.abet.org.
Details concerning the Graduate & Under Graduate programs along with a list of classes may be found here:
As a core of its mission, the University of Arkansas provides students with the opportunity to further their educational goals through programs of the study and research in an environment that promotes freedom of inquiry and academic responsibility. Accomplishing this mission is only possible when intellectual honesty and individual integrity prevail.
Each student is required to be familiar with and abide by the University's Academic Integrity Policy. Students with questions about how these policies apply to a particular course or assignment should immediately contact their instructor.